Want to find out? The MSM in Sweden certainly won’t tell you. However, Joakim P Jonasson conducted a study on 4,000 court cases in Sweden.
- Gross rapes – men with a non-European background 84% – Afghanis, Iraqis, Somalis, Swedes in that order. Almost 2 out of 3 of the guilty are asylum seekers or men given a permit to stay. 1 out of 4 of these rapists are first or second generation immigrants
- Assault rapes – Somalis, Eritrans, Algerians, Iraqis and Gambians in that order. Swedish men with 2 Swedish parents 4.4%.
- Gang rape – 90% committed by men with a non-European background. 1 out of 4 rapists who are active in a group are Afghanis.
- Procurement – 57% of those guilty are Romanians.
- Homo rape – gang raping men has been on the increase since 2015 – 85% Afghanis, 15% Iranians.
See the full report (in Swedish) here