- Yaqub Ahmed was saved from deportation by passengers on board a plane
- The dramatic incident was caught on camera and shared widely on social media
- Ahmed, 29, was being deported to Somalia for raping a 16-year-old girl in 2007
- His victim breaks her silence in an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday
- She describes the horror of watching the moment he was saved by passengers
Six families receive permanent residence after two-decade stay at RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus
Why? They entered UK territory illegally so why grant them permanent residence in the UK now?
Reblogged – Aussie Nationalist Blog and The Gatestone Institute
Is it heck! The people at the UN are living in cloud cuckoo land if they think this – and, more importantly, want other people to think to.
I am normally very critical of this President but on this one issue I agree with him. The US is threatened by being flooded by migrants just as the EU is. This is basically illegal economic migration, and the Hondurans need to remain in their own country and solve its problems rather than simply leaving. The US and EU have legal immigration channels and these need to be adhered to.