- Yaqub Ahmed was saved from deportation by passengers on board a plane
- The dramatic incident was caught on camera and shared widely on social media
- Ahmed, 29, was being deported to Somalia for raping a 16-year-old girl in 2007
- His victim breaks her silence in an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday
- She describes the horror of watching the moment he was saved by passengers
Belgian police use teargas on the protesters in Brussels. Photograph: Anadolu Agency/Getty Images
About 5,500 people attend rally organised by Belgian far-right party Vlaams Belang
Good that the Belgians are at last waking up to the failure of their governments’ advocacy of multiculturalism and divserity which has been an absolute disaster for the country, as witnessed by the activities of Islamic extremists’ killing of innocent civilians on Belgian soil.
The UN non-binding international agreement to manage the global migration crisis is also an unmitigated disaster, for European nations in particular, and those countries that have refused to sign it have adopted the correct approach.
Chekatt was born in Strasbourg in February 1989, into a family with Moroccan roots. His parents were granted French citizenship – all part of European politicians’ promotion of multiculturalism and diversity – and the son becomes a terrorist.
Six families receive permanent residence after two-decade stay at RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus
Why? They entered UK territory illegally so why grant them permanent residence in the UK now?
Reblogged – Aussie Nationalist Blog and The Gatestone Institute
Is it heck! The people at the UN are living in cloud cuckoo land if they think this – and, more importantly, want other people to think to.
Burak Bekdil – The Gatestone Institute
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has often argued that Christian Europe should admit more Muslim refugees.
- “I’ll tell you strictly Muslim-to-Muslim. These (European social workers) are funny. I don’t know why on earth they are in love with a Muslim cause that even we Muslims despise.” — Syrian migrant to the author, Lesbos, Greece.
- “The Syrian refugee crisis in lands stretching from the Middle East into the heart of Europe is another episode in a grandiose, multi-faceted Middle Eastern dilemma: Muslims in this part of the world view the Christian West as ‘evil;’ yet they know Christian lands are the most decent places to live economically and politically.” — Burak Bekdil, 2015.https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13195/refugees-vandalism