Chekatt was born in Strasbourg in February 1989, into a family with Moroccan roots. His parents were granted French citizenship – all part of European politicians’ promotion of multiculturalism and diversity – and the son becomes a terrorist.
Six families receive permanent residence after two-decade stay at RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus
Why? They entered UK territory illegally so why grant them permanent residence in the UK now?
Reblogged – Aussie Nationalist Blog and The Gatestone Institute
Is it heck! The people at the UN are living in cloud cuckoo land if they think this – and, more importantly, want other people to think to.
New post on Aussie Nationalist Blog
Burak Bekdil – The Gatestone Institute
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has often argued that Christian Europe should admit more Muslim refugees.
- “I’ll tell you strictly Muslim-to-Muslim. These (European social workers) are funny. I don’t know why on earth they are in love with a Muslim cause that even we Muslims despise.” — Syrian migrant to the author, Lesbos, Greece.
- “The Syrian refugee crisis in lands stretching from the Middle East into the heart of Europe is another episode in a grandiose, multi-faceted Middle Eastern dilemma: Muslims in this part of the world view the Christian West as ‘evil;’ yet they know Christian lands are the most decent places to live economically and politically.” — Burak Bekdil, 2015.https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13195/refugees-vandalism
I am normally very critical of this President but on this one issue I agree with him. The US is threatened by being flooded by migrants just as the EU is. This is basically illegal economic migration, and the Hondurans need to remain in their own country and solve its problems rather than simply leaving. The US and EU have legal immigration channels and these need to be adhered to.
Reblogged from The Gatestone Institute
- We need a new European Commission that is committed to the defense of Europe’s borders.” — Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.
- “A few months ago … there was an election in Hungary. The Hungarian people decided what should happen, and during the election campaign we discussed all of the issues — including CEU, the NGOs, and all of the important political issues. And the people decided on these issues. And now the European Parliament is taking upon itself the task of overruling the decision made by the people of Hungary and forcing the Hungarian government to implement what they are attempting to impose on us in place of the people’s decision.” — Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.
- “Hungary and the Hungarian people have been convicted because we have proven that migration is not needed and that it can be stopped.” — Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjártó.
- “Hungary’s decisions are made by the voters in parliamentary elections. What you are claiming is no less than saying that the Hungarian people are not sufficiently capable of being trusted to judge what is in their own interests. You think that you know the needs of the Hungarian people better than the Hungarian people themselves…. This report applies double standards, it is an abuse of power, it oversteps the limits on spheres of competence, and the method of its adoption is a treaty violation.” — Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.
|Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán (standing), recently said: “We need a new European Commission that is committed to the defence of Europe’s borders.” (Photo by Laszlo Balogh/Getty Images)|