- “We have tasers, but they are stored in a closet because of political cowardice.” — Spokesperson, Municipal Police of Bilbao.
- In Madrid, an elderly couple returning home from vacation discovered that their apartment had been “occupied” by African migrants. When a camera crew from the Madrid television channel Telecinco went to investigate, the migrants destroyed the camera…. Spain’s notoriously lethargic justice system now rules on who is the apartment’s rightful owner.
- The Madrid city council, run by Mayor Manuela Carmena, in a case study of political correctness run amok, ordered police to keep out of the neighborhood of Lavapiés. The result is that illegal immigrants, far from facing the threat of deportation, are now secure in the knowledge that their violent actions have empowered them effectively to take control of an entire neighborhood of a major European capital.
Belgian police use teargas on the protesters in Brussels. Photograph: Anadolu Agency/Getty Images
About 5,500 people attend rally organised by Belgian far-right party Vlaams Belang
Good that the Belgians are at last waking up to the failure of their governments’ advocacy of multiculturalism and divserity which has been an absolute disaster for the country, as witnessed by the activities of Islamic extremists’ killing of innocent civilians on Belgian soil.
The UN non-binding international agreement to manage the global migration crisis is also an unmitigated disaster, for European nations in particular, and those countries that have refused to sign it have adopted the correct approach.
Chekatt was born in Strasbourg in February 1989, into a family with Moroccan roots. His parents were granted French citizenship – all part of European politicians’ promotion of multiculturalism and diversity – and the son becomes a terrorist.
Burak Bekdil – The Gatestone Institute
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has often argued that Christian Europe should admit more Muslim refugees.
- “I’ll tell you strictly Muslim-to-Muslim. These (European social workers) are funny. I don’t know why on earth they are in love with a Muslim cause that even we Muslims despise.” — Syrian migrant to the author, Lesbos, Greece.
- “The Syrian refugee crisis in lands stretching from the Middle East into the heart of Europe is another episode in a grandiose, multi-faceted Middle Eastern dilemma: Muslims in this part of the world view the Christian West as ‘evil;’ yet they know Christian lands are the most decent places to live economically and politically.” — Burak Bekdil, 2015.https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13195/refugees-vandalism
Reblogged from The Gatestone Institute
- We need a new European Commission that is committed to the defense of Europe’s borders.” — Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.
- “A few months ago … there was an election in Hungary. The Hungarian people decided what should happen, and during the election campaign we discussed all of the issues — including CEU, the NGOs, and all of the important political issues. And the people decided on these issues. And now the European Parliament is taking upon itself the task of overruling the decision made by the people of Hungary and forcing the Hungarian government to implement what they are attempting to impose on us in place of the people’s decision.” — Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.
- “Hungary and the Hungarian people have been convicted because we have proven that migration is not needed and that it can be stopped.” — Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjártó.
- “Hungary’s decisions are made by the voters in parliamentary elections. What you are claiming is no less than saying that the Hungarian people are not sufficiently capable of being trusted to judge what is in their own interests. You think that you know the needs of the Hungarian people better than the Hungarian people themselves…. This report applies double standards, it is an abuse of power, it oversteps the limits on spheres of competence, and the method of its adoption is a treaty violation.” — Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.
|Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán (standing), recently said: “We need a new European Commission that is committed to the defence of Europe’s borders.” (Photo by Laszlo Balogh/Getty Images)|
This is the very best news I have heard for a long time on the illegal immigration issue. At last Italy has come to its senses and it getting serious about its migrant problem. If the EU kicks up a fuss, it will always get the support of the Visegrad 4 + Austria. Also, it seems like Denmark is also getting tougher on the Islamisation of Europe issue with its newly passed burka ban.
Far-right interior minister insists he will keep campaign pledge to deport around 500,000 people