- “We have tasers, but they are stored in a closet because of political cowardice.” — Spokesperson, Municipal Police of Bilbao.
- In Madrid, an elderly couple returning home from vacation discovered that their apartment had been “occupied” by African migrants. When a camera crew from the Madrid television channel Telecinco went to investigate, the migrants destroyed the camera…. Spain’s notoriously lethargic justice system now rules on who is the apartment’s rightful owner.
- The Madrid city council, run by Mayor Manuela Carmena, in a case study of political correctness run amok, ordered police to keep out of the neighborhood of Lavapiés. The result is that illegal immigrants, far from facing the threat of deportation, are now secure in the knowledge that their violent actions have empowered them effectively to take control of an entire neighborhood of a major European capital.
- Critics say that the bill, as it currently stands, would not only create a legal backdoor for polygamous migrants to become German citizens, but would effectively legalize the practice for Muslim immigrants. The changes would, consequently, enshrine into German law two parallel legal systems, one based on German Civil Law and another based on Islamic Sharia law.
- In May 2013, RTL, one of Germany’s leading media companies, aired a documentary about how Muslims in Germany use polygamy to commit welfare fraud. Muslim men residing in Germany routinely bring two, three or four women from across the Muslim world to Germany, and then marry them in the presence of a Muslim cleric. Once in Germany, the women request social welfare benefits, including the cost of a separate home for themselves and for their children, on the claim of being a “single parent with children.”
- “The acquisition of German citizenship is more than just a formality, but also expresses the recognition of a system of values. Polygamy is a form of marriage that disregards the rights of women and is incompatible with this order of values. Therefore, there is a need for legislative action here.” — Secretary General of the Free Democratic Party, Linda Teuteberg.
- “If people who are arriving here are married to several women according to foreign laws, we currently have to recognize these marriages. This is an unacceptable contradiction. We cannot just accept polygamy because another legal system allows this. We do not want to accept harems in Germany.” — Bavarian Justice Minister Winfried Bausback.
Saatchi Gallery covers up artworks after Muslim visitors’ complaints
Paintings by SKU deemed blasphemous for combining Islamic text with nude images
What is happening to freedom of artistic expression in the UK?
- MI6 has briefed the PM and Home Secretary on Shamima Begum’s ISIS role
- Witnesses claim to have seen Begum prepare suicide vests for would-be jihadis
- Begum has claimed she ‘never did anything dangerous’ while under ISIS control
- Well placed sources claim Begum carried a rifle and acted as an ‘enforcer’
- Yaqub Ahmed was saved from deportation by passengers on board a plane
- The dramatic incident was caught on camera and shared widely on social media
- Ahmed, 29, was being deported to Somalia for raping a 16-year-old girl in 2007
- His victim breaks her silence in an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday
- She describes the horror of watching the moment he was saved by passengers
Sadiq Khan has nothing better to do with his time than bang on about so-called Islamophobia in the United Kingdom. This is the main focus of his agenda and Londoners are starting to wake up to it.
The next mayoral election cannot come on soon enough so that this individual can be voted out of office to prevent him from exploiting his mayoral platform to promote a pro-Islamic agenda in the UK.