This is complete madness. This woman hates the UK, what it represents and only wants to return because her Islamic caliphate collapsed and now she has nowhere to go. And now the British taxpayer has to support her.
- MI6 has briefed the PM and Home Secretary on Shamima Begum’s ISIS role
- Witnesses claim to have seen Begum prepare suicide vests for would-be jihadis
- Begum has claimed she ‘never did anything dangerous’ while under ISIS control
- Well placed sources claim Begum carried a rifle and acted as an ‘enforcer’
- Yaqub Ahmed was saved from deportation by passengers on board a plane
- The dramatic incident was caught on camera and shared widely on social media
- Ahmed, 29, was being deported to Somalia for raping a 16-year-old girl in 2007
- His victim breaks her silence in an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday
- She describes the horror of watching the moment he was saved by passengers
Sadiq Khan has nothing better to do with his time than bang on about so-called Islamophobia in the United Kingdom. This is the main focus of his agenda and Londoners are starting to wake up to it.
The next mayoral election cannot come on soon enough so that this individual can be voted out of office to prevent him from exploiting his mayoral platform to promote a pro-Islamic agenda in the UK.
Belgian police use teargas on the protesters in Brussels. Photograph: Anadolu Agency/Getty Images
About 5,500 people attend rally organised by Belgian far-right party Vlaams Belang
Good that the Belgians are at last waking up to the failure of their governments’ advocacy of multiculturalism and divserity which has been an absolute disaster for the country, as witnessed by the activities of Islamic extremists’ killing of innocent civilians on Belgian soil.
The UN non-binding international agreement to manage the global migration crisis is also an unmitigated disaster, for European nations in particular, and those countries that have refused to sign it have adopted the correct approach.
Chekatt was born in Strasbourg in February 1989, into a family with Moroccan roots. His parents were granted French citizenship – all part of European politicians’ promotion of multiculturalism and diversity – and the son becomes a terrorist.