- Martha Osamor, 78, was handed the peerage by her friend Jeremy Corbyn
- She is now entitled to claim a tax-free daily attendance allowance of £305
- It comes after her daughter Kate Osamor stepped down from Labour frontbench
- The 50-year-old had kept employing her son Ishamel, despite drugs conviction
WHHHAATTTTTTT????? What has this woman done other than be a friend of Jeremy Corby’s to receive a peerage? What sort of a political system is it that allows this to happen? Why has the House of Lords not been replaced with a body of representatives that is elected RATHER THAN APPOINTED????
Six families receive permanent residence after two-decade stay at RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus
Why? They entered UK territory illegally so why grant them permanent residence in the UK now?
Reblogged – Aussie Nationalist Blog and The Gatestone Institute
Is it heck! The people at the UN are living in cloud cuckoo land if they think this – and, more importantly, want other people to think to.
Burak Bekdil – The Gatestone Institute
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has often argued that Christian Europe should admit more Muslim refugees.
- “I’ll tell you strictly Muslim-to-Muslim. These (European social workers) are funny. I don’t know why on earth they are in love with a Muslim cause that even we Muslims despise.” — Syrian migrant to the author, Lesbos, Greece.
- “The Syrian refugee crisis in lands stretching from the Middle East into the heart of Europe is another episode in a grandiose, multi-faceted Middle Eastern dilemma: Muslims in this part of the world view the Christian West as ‘evil;’ yet they know Christian lands are the most decent places to live economically and politically.” — Burak Bekdil, 2015.https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13195/refugees-vandalism
I am normally very critical of this President but on this one issue I agree with him. The US is threatened by being flooded by migrants just as the EU is. This is basically illegal economic migration, and the Hondurans need to remain in their own country and solve its problems rather than simply leaving. The US and EU have legal immigration channels and these need to be adhered to.