Belgian police use teargas on the protesters in Brussels. Photograph: Anadolu Agency/Getty Images
About 5,500 people attend rally organised by Belgian far-right party Vlaams Belang
Good that the Belgians are at last waking up to the failure of their governments’ advocacy of multiculturalism and divserity which has been an absolute disaster for the country, as witnessed by the activities of Islamic extremists’ killing of innocent civilians on Belgian soil.
The UN non-binding international agreement to manage the global migration crisis is also an unmitigated disaster, for European nations in particular, and those countries that have refused to sign it have adopted the correct approach.
Chekatt was born in Strasbourg in February 1989, into a family with Moroccan roots. His parents were granted French citizenship – all part of European politicians’ promotion of multiculturalism and diversity – and the son becomes a terrorist.
- Martha Osamor, 78, was handed the peerage by her friend Jeremy Corbyn
- She is now entitled to claim a tax-free daily attendance allowance of £305
- It comes after her daughter Kate Osamor stepped down from Labour frontbench
- The 50-year-old had kept employing her son Ishamel, despite drugs conviction
WHHHAATTTTTTT????? What has this woman done other than be a friend of Jeremy Corby’s to receive a peerage? What sort of a political system is it that allows this to happen? Why has the House of Lords not been replaced with a body of representatives that is elected RATHER THAN APPOINTED????
Six families receive permanent residence after two-decade stay at RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus
Why? They entered UK territory illegally so why grant them permanent residence in the UK now?
Reblogged – Aussie Nationalist Blog and The Gatestone Institute
Is it heck! The people at the UN are living in cloud cuckoo land if they think this – and, more importantly, want other people to think to.
Burak Bekdil – The Gatestone Institute
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has often argued that Christian Europe should admit more Muslim refugees.
- “I’ll tell you strictly Muslim-to-Muslim. These (European social workers) are funny. I don’t know why on earth they are in love with a Muslim cause that even we Muslims despise.” — Syrian migrant to the author, Lesbos, Greece.
- “The Syrian refugee crisis in lands stretching from the Middle East into the heart of Europe is another episode in a grandiose, multi-faceted Middle Eastern dilemma: Muslims in this part of the world view the Christian West as ‘evil;’ yet they know Christian lands are the most decent places to live economically and politically.” — Burak Bekdil, 2015.https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13195/refugees-vandalism